Travel to the future
I would like to travel to Brazil in 20 more years, because I feel that it will be a world power. I feel that it will be a world power, because it is a country with a lot of vegetation, and in the coming years, forests and nature will be the most valuable.
I feel that traveling in 20 more years is a good idea, because I will be 40 years old, and at that age I would like to travel and see the world.
I would like to stay in Brazil, because I feel that this country will have a very good quality of life in the future. I would also stay in Brazil, because I love its landscapes. I also like this country, because it has a great diversity of flora and fauna.
It distresses me a lot to know that in a couple of years the world will be so arid and dry.
I am very afraid of the future. I feel like in a couple more years, the world powers will be the countries with the most water and the most forests. It is incredible how human beings can destroy something as beautiful as planet earth.
I only hope that this fatal story can be turned around ... because in the course that we go, everything will be destroyed.
I feel that going to Brazil in a couple of years will be an escape from the world reality that we live in.
I hope I am wrong in what I think, but the scientific evidence says otherwise.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario