my future

 I would like to have a very interesting job that is helpful to the community. I imagine him helping people every day, and changing people's day. I imagine him in a hospital pharmacy, or in a pharmacy like the green cross, helping people find the best treatment for their illnesses.

I am studying chemistry and pharmacy. I think it is very important to educate people and teach the correct use of medicines, and this is what I would like to do. I think that by achieving a correct administration of medications, the life of the patient can be greatly improved. I would also like to learn naturopathic therapies, since I think that complementary with natural therapies is very important, and can help a lot to reduce illnesses. I would like to learn aromatherapy, because the way in which the smells of various plants or fruits can cure discomforts has always caught my attention.



Sometimes I wonder will it be enough to change the world? I hope so ... I feel like changing the world is my goal. And I want to. I would like to have a very interesting job, and that is helpful to the community. I imagine him helping people every day, and changing people's day. I imagine him in a hospital pharmacy, or in a pharmacy like the green cross, helping people find the best treatment for their illnesses.

I am studying chemistry and pharmacy. I think it is very important to educate people and teach the correct use of medicines, and this is what I would like to do. I think that by achieving a correct administration of medications, the life of the patient can be greatly improved. I would also like to learn naturopathic therapies, since I think that complementary with natural therapies is very important, and can help a lot to reduce illnesses. I would like to learn aromatherapy, because the way in which the smells of various plants or fruits can cure discomforts has always caught my attention.



Sometimes I wonder will it be enough to change the world? I hope so ... I feel like changing the world is my goal.

Comentarios

  1. Copy -paste, i.e. Proofreading issues. This post needs edition since the overlook at this aspect, makes the whole text unintelligible.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario