My pet!

 My favorite pet is named Cindy. She is a dog, of the collie breed. She is about 4 years old and I love her very much. She has accompanied me with her in super important processes in my life, and I have felt a fundamental support in her. She came into my life when she was 15 years old, so she was part of a time full of transitions in my life. She helped me realize what true friendship is. I still remember the day she came to my house, my father took her by surprise. She was so tiny and eager. The first night at my house she couldn't sleep. I had to take her to my bed so she would stop crying! Since that night I felt like we would be together for a long time!

Cindy is very beautiful! She is dark and white, she is hairy and petite ...

I don't know what my life would be like if she wasn't there ... I love her with all my heart!

I am so afraid that one day she will leave and I will be alone in this world ...

I hope my dog is alive forever !!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario