I WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY
I would like to travel to Germany, since the history of this country has always caught my attention. I believe that the Second World War is a very important historical milestone that people should know, and I believe that in order to fully learn from this war, it must be by traveling to this country, where everything began. When I go there, I would like to visit the concentration camps. In addition, the architecture of this country draws my attention. Like for example, its wonderful roads and buildings. Also, I would like to learn to speak your language (at least a few words). Since I was 12 years old I want to go to this country, so I hope to achieve my dream soon, and to be able to share with Germans. One of the main reasons why I want to travel is because I love that there is a cultural exchange between cultures, and the best way to do this is traveling, getting to know, talking, observing, eating ...
All covered. Well achieved.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminar